Sunday, 21 October 2018

Nollywood actor Chris Ekejimbe reportedly dead due to drug overdose

Nollywood actor Chris Ekejimbe reportedly dead due to drug overdose

Another Nollywood performer Chris Ekejimbe has been accounted for dead. The expired was said to be the proprietor of 4Screams Production Company and a board individual from the Association of Nollywood Core Producers (ANCOPS). He likewise discovered Nollywood web-based life gathering, Film4Life.

His passing was declared on Saturday, October 20, by the establishing leader of ANCOPS, Alex Eyengho. He stated: "People! Tragic day for Nollywood! Chris Ekejimbe just passed on a couple of minutes prior at LUTH. Ruler show leniency. I just talked with the spouse!"

Ekejimbe had been sick for some time and may have been most recently seen out in the open at the Nigerian imaginative industry summit at Protea Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos, in September. He kicked the bucket at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).

As indicated by Vanguard, Ekejimbo was on Tuesday, October 16, raced to LUTH when his condition ended up basic after he was purportedly given an overdose of jungle fever sedate at another healing facility. The medication was said to have harmed his red platelet, making the perished thin out after which he belittled a drug specialist who Eyengho said was going to his home to treat him.

Eyengho additionally uncovered that: "Chris turned out to be sick, while he was on area shooting his cleanser musical drama. He went to a doctor's facility and was determined to have intense intestinal sickness and typhoid fever. He went all through the doctor's facility yet his condition did not move forward. I was one of only a handful couple of people who saw him before he passed on. What he let me know was that the specialist erroneously gave him an overdose of jungle fever tranquilize and the medication harmed his red platelet. He began wasting away. After he did a wide range of tests, it was found that his red platelet was at a zero level. Maybe, on account of the slip-up of the specialist, he never again believed in setting off to the healing center again. Thus, he was presently accepting treatment at home. A drug specialist was going to his home to treat him. This was continuing for three to about a month, until last Tuesday, when I visited him. I didn't care for his condition as I called his better half and chief, one Martins by the side and demanded that he should be taken to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital for appropriate pharmaceutical. I could persuade Chris to go to the healing facility once more. In any case, he didn't, until last Tuesday. I figure when he got to LUTH, it was most likely late. What's more, sadly, he surrendered yesterday morning. He attempted to live however demise had the high ground. When he passed on, I was the principal individual his better half called before I broke the news to the business."

His passing was portrayed as a hit to the motion picture industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment